Celebrating You Cancer Awareness Softstyle Tee
.: 100% Ringspun cotton
.: Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
.: Women's Fitted/Slim Fit
There is nothing like hearing the words "You Have Cancer" . It may be you that hears these words or a friend that hears these words. Emotional support will help you or your friend gain strength after the world you are used to changes.
- Be available to listen. Let your friend know that you're available to come over when needed.
- Let her know that you don't mind taking a call from her in the middle of the night.
- Let her know you care. Offer to go to her appointments with her. Sometimes you can ask questions on her behalf.
- Phone her, but be respectful of her needs. Visit, but phone first to check it's okay.
- Give her a journal to write her thoughts and concerns.
- Take her out to get away, take a walk, go to the movies or have dinner at her favorite restaurant.
- Be yourself!